Skip to main content

dvb t

Bought one of those cheap DVB T receivers from Konig over the weekend.
I did not buy an antenna but decided to make a beercan antenna, drinking the beer being only a small sacrifice...


I bought the FTA30 receiver and after I chose Belgium as country in the setup menu, well,  nothing worked. I only got the 'no signal' message.
Blaming the beer cans I almost gave up since I had no intention to mount an outdoor antenna. but then I got the, in retrospect, bright idea to return to the default Holland setting and hey bingo everything worked. Very strange.


At first I only found some 'pay' channels but after moving the antenna I found the national channels.
Great, and you also can record on a usb stick with the device, nothing more is needed.

I also applied the firmware updates from the Konig website but that didn't solve the country problem in any way.

Comments