Skip to main content

diving

No I did not switch hobbies. I was looking for a trolley box or bag for my expanding recording kit that would be big enough to hold the small boom stands but small enough to fit the booth of my car. I looked at flightcases, drum cases, toolboxes, travel bags and even golf carts came into view. (like this  guy)
I was almost prepared to cough up 200 euro for the SKB drum case when a colleague was looking for a suitable bag for diving gear and mentioned that he could not find what he was looking for from the usual diving gear brands as well.

I could. As it turned out Mares makes a very nice wheeled box with the right dimensions.
After searching a while for the best webshop I ordered it for 49 euro.



Kudos to the designers of this as it is very well designed.


ventilation and padlock holes


Swinging handle, simple and effective.


There is a  promo on youtube.




Comments