Skip to main content

chamber music

I have been (as a hobby) in the entertainment business for 3 decades, mainly theater lighting and sound. Over the years I've become to realize that if you want it really 'high end' you have to get rid of all this marvelous audio gear, nothing beats the pure and simple sound of an acoustic instrument or the human voice.

Fortunately I love classical music so there is plenty of opportunity to enjoy music this way.
Lately I had the pleasure to be invited to listen to some real chamber music, that is, the music was performed in a chamber (crammed with 50 people).

The musicians where kind enough to let me record the event. Recording is in the same 'pure and simple' fashion with an XY stereo setup.

The musicians are all member of the royal flemish philharmonic.

listen


Recorded with sony PCM-D50.

PCM-D50
Royal Flemish Philharmonic

Comments